STOP BILL COLLECTORS FROM HARASSING
YOU AND RECEIVE UP TO $1,000
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act requires that Debt Collectors not "harass, oppress, or abuse any person in connection with the collection of a debt". If a Bill Collector is harassing you then you have a right to sue the bill collector and collect money damages. The Bill Collector is required by law to pay the consumer, the costs of the lawsuit and the attorney's fees. There is no out-of-pocket cost to you, the consumer.
Lawyers BW will fight for you in stopping harassing phone calls and making the bill collector pay you for violating the law. We will help you stop the harassment of bill collectors and sue them to get you money!
It is very important to your case that you save all telephone messages (both landline phones and cell phones), incoming telephone logs from the bill collectors and collection letters and provide them to our office.
These are some examples of Debt Collector Harassment:
- Calls before 8:00a.m. and after 9:00p.m.
- Calls at an unusual time and place.
- Calls to third parties.
- Threats of violence, physical harm, harm to your reputation or property.
- Use of profane or abusive language.
- Calls you repeatedly or causes your telephone to ring repeatedly.
- Does not disclose his/her identitly or company's identity to you.
- Threatens to take legal action that cannot be taken.
- Accuses you of commiting a crime.
- Threatens to arrest you.
- .Falsely represents that character, amount, or legal status of any debt.
- Fails to disclose that "the debt collector is attempting to collect a debt and that any information obtained willl be used for that purpose."
If any of the above listed events has happened or is happening to you call us today! Don't let the bill collectors disrespect you or make you ill. We will be your voice. We will protect you. We will fight for you!